Our FAQ is a list of frequently asked questions and helpful answers on particular topics.
We offer both free and paid trainings. Depending on customer demand, we create individual offers on demand.
- Generally, the trainings are held in the most frequently used languages: German, English and French.
- For special requirements, trainings are available in all languages.
- The trainings are held in our training classrooms at our main office in Neu-Isenburg.
- Customer training courses are also held individually at the customer’s premises.
- The group generally consists of 8 to 12 participants.
- Special attention is paid to working in small groups during the workshops.
- The trainings are held as PowerPoint presentations with embedded video.
- Practical training units on original models are also included.
- Every participant will receive training documents.
- There are no special online training courses available.
- However, information videos are available on YouTube.
- Webinars can provide training on special issues if necessary.
- Basic technical knowledge on the design of approved vehicle connecting systems.
- Mounting and commissioning.
- Truck and trailer landing gears.
- Wear detection and assessment.
- Repair methods in theory and practice.
- The trainings conclude with a test and the participants receive a participation certificate upon successful completion of the test.